IT’S VACATION TIME!! 🏝
Here are a few new things I’m taking in my beach bag this year!
- A Suspenseful Beach Read – Into the Water by Paula Hawkins. This book was so good I read the whole thing on my flight to Jamaica. You can purchase it on amazon here!
- Mary Kay After-Sun Gel– This gel is cool and refreshing. It eliminates the itchy dry skin that happens after too much sun exposure. This is a must have for your beach trip and its only $15! Purchase here.
- Aerie Beach Cover-ups – I shopped at Aerie a TON before leaving on my trip. I bought these white Chambray pants and the Palm Crop for an eazy-breezy look when walking around the resort. Both are super soft and light weight. All of the cover-ups are on sale online right now too! Shop the cover-ups here.
- Spark by Advocare – This limited edition Pineapple Coconut flavor is WONDERFUL. I hope the company decides to keep it full time! It comes in easy little powder pouches that you can toss in your bag and add to your water bottle when you need a little energy boost.
- Beach-y Accessories – I purchased this adorable pineapple clutch from TJ Maxx. (There was a huge collection of summer clutches to chose from!) and this Pom-Pom fedora from Express (Purchase here).
I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far. I know that I am ready to turn around and head right back to the beach!